[Air-L] Ethical problem in a Twitter reaserch

Nadia Kutscher nadia.kutscher at uni-koeln.de
Tue Dec 19 14:39:54 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,
we are just in the middle of a qualitative study on the issue of children's rights in the context of their parents' use of social media, doing extended interviews with children and parents in Germany.  I would love to exchange experiences and next year also results with colleagues working on similar issues.
Best regards
Nadia

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Nadia Kutscher
University of Cologne
E-Mail: nadia.kutscher at uni-koeln.de

Visitor address:
Klosterstr. 79d (Entrance: Klosterstr. 79b)
Room 11 (3rd floor)