[Air-L] Ethics in studying reddit postings

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:08:42 PST 2017

My dissertation work focused on reddit, using historical log data and
interviews:
http://digitallibrary.usc.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/p15799coll40/id/297862

---

Alex Leavitt, Ph.D.
Quantitative UX Researcher, Facebook Research
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt <http://twitter.com/alexleavitt>