[Air-L] Suggestions for visual material for Internet Governance & HR teaching

Elinor Carmi e.carmi at gold.ac.uk
Sun Feb 26 23:33:27 PST 2017

Dear Monika,

There is this great short documentary - Net of Rights - made by Article 19 and Coding Rights organizations about the link between internet protocols and human rights online - https://hrpc.io/net-of-rights/.<https://hrpc.io/net-of-rights/>

<https://hrpc.io/net-of-rights/>

There is also a special section on Open Democracy edited by Marianne Franklin about human rights and the internet - https://www.opendemocracy.net/hri<https://hrpc.io/net-of-rights/>

Good luck with your new MA course, sounds fantastic!

All the best,

Elinor Carmi,
Ph.D. Candidate and Visiting Lecturer,
Department of Media & Communications,