[Air-L] Pre-doctoral position at the University of Deusto (Bilbao, Spain), "Learning Analytics for Computational Thinking Assessment"

Pablo Garaizar Sagarminaga garaizar at deusto.es
Mon Feb 6 09:16:23 PST 2017

Dear all,

Find below the information about a three year pre-doctoral position we offer at the University of Deusto.

We would be very pleased if you could disseminate it among your contacts and possible candidates.

Best wishes,
Pablo

Supported and co-funded by the European Commission through the Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie COFUND Programme, the University of Deusto (Bilbao, Spain) provides a three-year position for qualified international Early Stage Researchers for high quality PhD training. The thesis proposal "Learning Analytics for Computational Thinking assessment" aims to apply Learning Analytics techniques for Computational Thinking assessment. This topic is challenging and plausible at the same time. Challenging, because most computer-related problems have more than a single solution and novice programmers tend to address problems in imaginative -and often overcomplicated- ways. Plausible, because the solutions that need to be analysed are defined in formal languages and the possibilities are often bounded.

Deadline for applications: 7 March 2017