[Air-L] Social media educational toolkit

Lauri Goldkind goldkind at fordham.edu
Wed Feb 15 08:48:33 PST 2017

Hi Evan,

Here in the US, Common Sense Media has done a lot of work on this for the
secondary school aged set. I'd suggest taking a look first and then shaping
the assignment based on where the gaps are. Or possibly part of the
assignment is reviewing the materials for gaps, and making critical
suggestions and so forth.

Good luck sounds like a great class.

Lauri.

Lauri Goldkind, PhD
Graduate School of Social Service
Fordham
http://www.laurigoldkind.net/

There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you its going to be a butterfly.

--- Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)