[Air-L] Virtual communities spanning multiple online platforms

Christopher Lueg cplueg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:58:00 PST 2017

Hi David

it might be useful to have (yet another) look at Usenet's culture.
While technically not on different platforms different newsgroups
often developed quite different cultures.

Good introduction to Usenet (shameless plug):
>From Usenet to CoWebs
Interacting with Social Information Spaces
http://www.springer.com/us/book/9781852335328

Cheers
Christopher