[Air-L] 2017 is an election year for the Association of Internet Researchers

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Wed Feb 22 07:35:34 PST 2017

Whoops! I need to correct something: The VP gig is a 6 year adventure: 2 years as VP, 2 years as Prez, and then 2years as past president -- serving on the Executive Committee. I guess I should know that . . .

Anyhow. Questions? Reach out, and please consider helping guide the Association forward.

~Jenny