[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 151, Issue 26

Marcotte, Roxanne marcotte.roxanne at uqam.ca
Thu Feb 23 08:42:48 PST 2017

Dear Sky,

Many thanks.

Kind regards
Roxanne

De : sky c [mailto:skyc at riseup.net]
Envoyé : 22 février 2017 20:51
À : Marcotte, Roxanne <marcotte.roxanne at uqam.ca>; 'air-l at listserv.aoir.org' <air-l at listserv.aoir.org>
Objet : Re: [Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 151, Issue 26

Self-promotion:

Sky Croeser and Tim Highfield (2014). Occupy Oakland and #oo: uses of Twitter within the Occupy movement<http://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/4827/3846>. First Monday, 19(3).

On Wed, 2017-02-22 at 23:45 +0000, Marcotte, Roxanne wrote:
Dear list members,

I have a colleague whose graduate student is writing an MA thesis looking at hashtags and Muslim activism after the January 2015 attacks in Paris.

Are there "essential" readings on hashtags and activism he needs to read? Is there anything of substance on hashtags and Muslim activism that also need to be consulted? Many thanks for any leads that I'll pass on.

Kind Regards

Roxanne Marcotte

Université du Québec à Montréal, UQAM

“New Muslim Public Spheres in the Digital Age: Identity, Community, Diversity and Authority in Canada” project

SSHRC Insight, grant 2013-2019 – http://canadianmuslimsonline.uqam.ca/en