[Air-L] Suggestions for visual material for Internet Governance & HR teaching

zalnieriute . zalnieriute at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:30:09 PST 2017

Dear All,

Thank You so very much for all the advice on visuals, really helpful and
fascinating:)

I wonder whether anyone knows of a good short video I could show in the
class on Internet Governance?

Any recommendations welcome,

Best wishes,

Monika

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 10:19 PM, Elena Pavan <elena.pavan at sns.it> wrote:

> Ciao Monica,
>
> back in 2012 i wrote a book that anaysed the debate around IG especially
> with reference to the IGF process within UN. The book came from my
> dissertation, wehre i mapped online and offline networks (social and
> semantic) to study how the IGF was helping to form collaborations and a
> shared understanding of IG. it's here
>
> https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Da
> ps&field-keywords=frames+and+connections+in+the+governance+
> of+global+communications
>
> all networks figures are in the book - but if you think they are useful
> and want the original file i can dig into my computer - they must be
> somewhere.
>
> ciaociao!
>
> elena
>

> Il 21/02/2017 05:54, zalnieriute . ha scritto:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I would like to ask for some advice on visual teaching materials.
>>
>> I am soon to teach ma research stream on 'Internet Governance & Human
>> Rights' for final year JD students at Melbourne Law School. Since I was
>> free to design the course and materials, I thought it would be nice to
>> include some visuals - short videos, interviews, exciting prezis -
>> anything
>> else that would be stimulating and of importance to such course.
>>
>> Anything suggestions either generally on Internet Governance, or digital
>> rights, or Internet & Democracy would be highly appreciated!
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Monika
>>

> --
> Elena Pavan, Ph.D.
>
> Assistant Professor
> Istituto di Scienze Umane e Sociali
> Scuola Normale Superiore
> Palazzo Strozzi - Piazza degli Strozzi, 1
> 50123 Firenze
> email: elena.pavan at sns.it
> telephone: +39 055 2673330
>
> Adjunct Professor
> Dipartimento Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale
> Università di Trento
> via Verdi 26
> 38122 Trento
> email: elena.pavan at unitn.it
> telephone: +39 (0)461 28 1378
>

> ---
> Questa e-mail è stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast
> antivirus.

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I