[Air-L] Social media educational toolkit

Evan Light elight at glendon.yorku.ca
Wed Feb 15 07:52:53 PST 2017

Hi all - longtime lurker, first-time poster,

I'm teaching a social media class this term. Many of my students are
taking it because they want to be able to help younger generations
better navigate the worlds of social media than they were capable of.
I've proposed developing an educational toolkit for kids and they're
interested.

Has anybody out there developed a similar sort of toolkit in a class?
Have you developed one outside of class?

Thanks!

Evan

--
Evan Light, PhD
Assistant Professor - Professeur adjoint

elight at glendon.yorku.ca
+1 416.736.2100 ext: 88596

PGP Key: 5BD64CF