[Air-L] Call for panelists – Ontology and the Internet – AoIR, Tartu, 19-21 Oct '17

Andrew Iliadis Andrew.Iliadis at uoit.ca
Thu Feb 16 15:32:09 PST 2017

?Hi all,

Call for panelists – Ontology and the Internet – AoIR, Tartu, 19-21 Oct '17?

We’re looking for one or two more individuals to round out our panel on ontology, data labeling/sharing, taxonomy, etc. on the Internet. Please send questions or short messages of interest describing your proposed contribution to Andrew at andrew.iliadis at uoit.ca.

thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Iliadis, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow in Digital Media, Data, and Culture
Faculty of Social Science and Humanities
University of Ontario Institute of Technology
starting fall 2017
Assistant Professor
Department of Media Studies and Production
School of Media and Communication
Temple University