[Air-L] Postdoc position at the Lab for Internet Studies, St.Petersburg

Olessia Koltsova olessia.koltsova at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 05:17:52 PST 2017

Dear all,

We are hiring! A postdoc position in the Lab for Internet Studies for those
who love both data and social Web science. Network & text mining and other
support from our team. Deadline: March 15, 2017.

https://cas.hse.ru/post_Internet_Studies2017

Olessia Koltsova
Director, Laboratory for Internet Studies
National Research University Higher School of Economics
room 216, 55/2 Sedova St.,
190008, St.Petersburg, Russia
Phone: +7 (812) 560-00-55
www.linis.hse.ru