[Air-L] Suggestions for visual material for Internet Governance & HR teaching

zalnieriute . zalnieriute at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:54:02 PST 2017

Dear All,

I would like to ask for some advice on visual teaching materials.

I am soon to teach ma research stream on 'Internet Governance & Human
Rights' for final year JD students at Melbourne Law School. Since I was
free to design the course and materials, I thought it would be nice to
include some visuals - short videos, interviews, exciting prezis - anything
else that would be stimulating and of importance to such course.

Anything suggestions either generally on Internet Governance, or digital
rights, or Internet & Democracy would be highly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Monika
--

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I