[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 151, Issue 26

Marcotte, Roxanne marcotte.roxanne at uqam.ca
Wed Feb 22 15:45:46 PST 2017

Dear list members,

I have a colleague whose graduate student is writing an MA thesis looking at hashtags and Muslim activism after the January 2015 attacks in Paris.

Are there "essential" readings on hashtags and activism he needs to read? Is there anything of substance on hashtags and Muslim activism that also need to be consulted? Many thanks for any leads that I'll pass on.

Kind Regards

Roxanne Marcotte

Université du Québec à Montréal, UQAM

“New Muslim Public Spheres in the Digital Age: Identity, Community, Diversity and Authority in Canada” project

SSHRC Insight, grant 2013-2019 – http://canadianmuslimsonline.uqam.ca/en