[Air-L] Research on Terrorism Media Coverage

Nathaniel Poor natpoor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:11:10 PST 2017

Nemil Dalal just gave a talk about this at the Data Visualization New York meetup last night.
https://www.meetup.com/DataVisualization/events/237407551/

I don’t know if the slides are up, but many of his visualizations are.

If you use his website URL….
https://www.nemil.com/
and then add “1”, “2”, etc., up to I don’t know what, you’ll get a bunch of his graphs (so far 1 and 2 route to Tableau public).

So like this: https://www.nemil.com/1
Some of what he talked about was media coverage of terrorist attacks, but he also had other things (so not all the slides relate specifically to attacks).

I think the talk was video-recorded and should be up soon. (Where, I am not sure.)
That would tell you about his data sources.

He was cool and approachable, you could definitely email him.

-Nat