[Air-L] Updates from the mobileGov World Summit and The Global mobileGov Awards

emre at mgovernment.net emre at mgovernment.net
Tue Feb 21 05:27:44 PST 2017

The mobileGov World Summit and Global mGov Awards 2017
7-9 May 2017, Brighton UK

---  The program: As you may know, the draft program for the mobileGov
World Summit and Global mGov Awards 2017 is posted and available for
download on the web site. It will be updated regularly as more
speakers from the public sector and private sector join in.

The core of the program constitutes a discussion of various
governments' experiences, needs and requirements in using mobile
technologies to transform public sector organisations and to offer
mobile services to citizens. There are also a number of pre-conference
Tutorials and Workshops as well as talks by experts in key areas.

Could you please download the programme and  distribute it among your
network of professionals and organisations?
  http://www.m4life.org/conferences/mgovsummit2016/program/

--- Registrations, Speaking, Exhibiting and  Sponsoring: Please note
that registrations are open at the we site already and early
reservations for accommodation is strongly recommended as the Brighton
May Festival makes a busy period in Brighton.

We are soliciting demos and showcases from industry of their mobile
solutions (services and apps) developed for the Public Sector and
Citizens.

For further info on confirmed speakers, the draft program,
registrations; exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, please refer
to conference website: www.m4life.org.

--- mobileGov Discussion List: We also intend to extend the reach of
this mobileGov mailing list and get more people involved in sharing
ideas and disseminating important experiences about mobile public
services.

I would be grateful if you could forward this link to subscribe to
this mailing list to your  connections so the we can expand and create
lively discussions?.
http://archives.simplelists.com/subscribe/mobilegov

--
Emre Simsek