[Air-L] Suggestions for visual material for Internet Governance & HR teaching

zalnieriute . zalnieriute at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:53:06 PST 2017

Thank You so much - this is a great video! I will surely use it in the
class! Thank You so much!

Best,

Monika

--

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I