[Air-L] Internet history of publics and participation RE: #AoIR2017 Submissions Deadline Reminder

Ansgar Koene Ansgar.Koene at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 20 03:13:10 PST 2017

Hi Peter,

 can't speak for the AoIR conference organisers, but as a researcher who is interested in real world impact of our research, I would be interested in a talk that gives some insight into the way in which government uses internet for communication. Anecdotal observation can be valuable, provided it is reasonably detailed and substantiated.

Cheers,

Ansgar

Dr. Ansgar Koene
Senior Research Fellow: Horizon Policy Impact, CaSMa & UnBias
Horizon Digital Economy Research Institute
University of Nottingham
http://casma.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://unbias.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://www.horizon.ac.uk/