[Air-L] Virtual communities spanning multiple online platforms

Barbara Ley bley at udel.edu
Mon Feb 20 12:33:49 PST 2017

Hi,

I wrote a book chapter about this in 2011 called "Beyond Discussion Forums:
The Transmediated Culture of an Online Pregnancy and Mothering Group." It's
in the book Motherhood Online, edited by Michelle Moravec.

The chapter was a follow-up essay to a 2007 journal article I wrote called
"Vive Les Roses!: The Architecture of Commitment in an Online Pregnancy and
Mothering Group." (JCMC)

Best,

Barbara

Barbara L. Ley, PhD