[Air-L] Ethics in studying reddit postings

Kelly Quinn kquinn8 at uic.edu
Wed Feb 22 15:36:54 PST 2017

Hi Grace,

You might also take a look at Adrienne Massanri's recent book, Participatory Culture, Community, and Play: Learning from Reddit. Excellent dive in many aspects of Reddit, including gender.

Cheers,

Kelly

------
Kelly Quinn, PhD
Clinical Assistant Professor and Graduate Instructor Coordinator
Department of Communication
University of Illinois at Chicago