[Air-L] [Mycolleagues] CFP: Mobile Geospatial Computing Systems for Ubiquitous Positioning

Simona Lohan elena-simona.lohan at tut.fi
Sun Jan 1 12:01:13 PST 2017

Dear all

The Hindawi Mobile Information Systems journal is accepting submissions
in the area of Mobile Geospatial Computing Systems for Ubiquitous
Positioning  until Friday, 24 February 2017 (extended deadline).

The full information about this CFP is found here:
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/misy/si/343859/cfp/

Looking forward to your contributions,

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Simona Lohan, guest co-editor