[Air-L] 2017 Workshops on Digital Psychology & Emotional Design

Alter Spark alterspark at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:10:41 PST 2017

Hello.

For researchers with an applied focus, you may be interested in my upcoming
workshops, on using psychology and neuroscience, for behavior change
technology.

My foundational workshops P2+A1 draws from multiple behavioral science
fields, but focused on tech, with a good blend of science and practice.

My latest workshop E2 on emotional design is great for anyone wishing to
gain a simple view on the neuroscience of emotion, which has applications
to everyday UX and HCI with lots of inspiration for anyone struggling with
cutting-edge applications, like what to do with the latest cognitive AI
algorithms, bot design, or building emotionally intelligent software.

In 2017, I'm running limited number of training weeks in Canada and the
USA. Here's the list:

*2017 TRAINING WEEKS:*

 - Toronto: Mar 20-24

 - New York: Apr 3-4

 - Chicago: May 15-19

 - Ottawa: May 25-26

 - Toronto 2: Oct 30 – Nov 3

 - Vancouver: Nov 14-17

 - Palo Alto: Nov 27 – Dec 1

*WORKSHOPS: *

*Emotional Design Psychology [E2] (2-Day) *

Our emotional design workshop covers the latest psychology and neuroscience
of user emotions, with a focus on interactive design, UX and digital
marketing applications. During this workshop, you'll take a deep-dive into
the neuroscience of user cognition, emotion, motivation and behavior. By
the end of this workshop, you’ll understand the full spectrum of user
emotions, recognize how to avoid triggering unpleasant user experiences,
and possess new skills in applying emotional design to websites, apps and
campaigns.

*- LEARN MORE:* https://www.alterspark.com/e2

*Psychology for Digital Behavior Change [P2] (2-Day)*

In our foundational workshop, you’ll learn the core psychological design
principles that drive the world’s most successful websites, mobile apps,
and campaigns. You’ll be able to recognize and apply over 40 behavioral
science principles, reverse engineer your competitors’ psychological
strategies, build psychology-infused wireframes and optimize them. After
completing this workshop, you will then qualify to take our advanced
workshop A1.

*- LEARN MORE:* https://www.alterspark.com/p2

*Psychological Architectures of Digital Behavior Change [A1] (1-Day)*

In this advanced workshop, you’ll learn about psychological architectures –
the winning design patterns that drive influential campaigns and
technologies. You’ll learn 10 new principles of feedback psychology, and
develop skills in applying psychological architectures from popular
patterns including gamification, landing pages, habit loops, stages of
change, and more.

*- LEARN MORE:* https://www.alterspark.com/a1

*SAVE 20-34% by 17 Feb 2017*

You'll save 20-34% by the early bird deadline on 17 Feb 2017. After, our
tickets increase to the full price. If you miss these, we also offer deals
for students, academics, people from non-profit and groups.

Warm regards,

Brian

Brian Cugelman, PhD

AlterSpark