[Air-L] Call for Speakers: Korean / Singaporean mobile / smart Government

emre at mgovernment.net emre at mgovernment.net
Tue Jan 31 01:12:26 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

At the next mobileGov World Summit and Global mobileGov Awards
(www.m4life.org) we are aiming to create a platform to discuss best
examples of mobile technology applications in the public sector. There
are significant interest and speakers from European and nearby
countries. we would like extend our coverage to include experiences in
Asia/Africa and Americas.

Therefore, we are soliciting reputable speakers with the knowledge of,
primarily,  Korean / Singaporean government implementation / experiences
in adopting mobile technologies for citizen services and transformation
of public sector organisations.

We are open to expert speakers from other countries in Asia, Africa and
Americas.

The Summit will take place during 7-9 May 2017 in Brighton UK and more
can be found at www.m4life.org

Could you please nominate yourself or help us find an expert speaker who
may fit the task?

Thank you in advance,

Best wishes,

--