[Air-L] Announcing the new Series on mobileGovernment

emre at mgovernment.net emre at mgovernment.net
Tue Jan 24 23:54:36 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

As mobileGov UK, we are now trying to publish a new series on
mobileGovernment. We have recently published 4 volumes of this new
mGovernment series. You can access the volumes from the links below:

 	* From E-government to M-government: Facing the Inevitable [1] Vol I
 	* Introducing mobileGovernment [2]Vol II
 	* Strategic Implementation of mobileGovernment: core principles [3]
Vol III
 	* Open Government Data and Implications for mobileGovernment: Towards
a More Transparent and Efficient Governance [4] Vol IV

I would very much appreciate if you could forward this announcement to
people who may be interested as well as to those who might want to
contribute in this series on mobileGovernment.

Best Regards,

----------

Emre Simsek

Researcher on mobileGovernment