[Air-L] [JVWR] Call for Editors for a Special Issue on Real Virtual Relationships

Tzafnat Shpak tzafnat.shpak at jvwresearch.org
Mon Jan 2 21:31:11 PST 2017

<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=863c1376fe&e=790f62627f>
Call for Editors 2017
View this email in your browser
<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=7c4789825f&e=790f62627f>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=a4f27f6823&e=790f62627f>

Call for Editors
A Special Issue on
"Real Virtual Relationships"

January 2, 2017

We are looking for a prime *guest editor* (with potentially one or two
*co-editors*) to manage the process for 2017, Q2. This is a great
opportunity to influence the state of our field.
You will need to:

   - Be passionate about advancing research in the field.
   - Issue a Call for Papers.
   - Coordinate the reviewers of candidate papers.
   - Use our publication system -- extensively. (Be versed also with Google
   docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
   - Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
   - Work as a single editor or add co-editors.
   - Able to write a short intro including your view/vision/insight on the
   topic.
   - Get the academic credit as an editor.
   - Choose / design the cover :-) See above suggested image.

Please *reply by Jan 31, 2017* to  info at jvwresearch.org
<info at jvwresearch.org?subject=Editor%20for%20Real%20Virtual%20Relationships>
with academic CV and a cover letter listing your publishing and editing
experience.

If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a
co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.

Final decision about the editor will be made by end of February 2017 or
earlier based on the information we get.

For more details
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=979ca37f9d&e=790f62627f>
about editors’ role and requirements see JVWR site --> About JVWR --> For
Editors.
Publication is planned for Q2 of 2017.
*We are looking for research papers on this topic.*

If you have a paper around this topic, please consider submitting it. More
details about how can be found on our page For Authors
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=d51a3b0a11&e=790f62627f>.
Potential authors are invited to think about the subject. An official call
(CfP) will be placed by the issue editor(s), once selected.
Further Information:

The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research (http://www.jvwresearch.org/
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=c1a83aa181&e=790f62627f>)
is an online, open access academic journal that engages a wide spectrum of
scholarship and welcomes contributions from the many disciplines and
approaches that intersect virtual worlds’ research. The field of virtual
worlds’ research is a continuously evolving area of study that spans across
many disciplines and the JVWR editorial team looks forward to engaging a
wide range of creative and scholarly work.

For any further inquiry regarding this call, please contact: tzafnat.shpak
AT jvwresearch DOT org

   - *Past issues* are available on our website's special All Issues view
   <http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=5f895d3813&e=790f62627f>
   page.

   - We welcome you to join our *Facebook
   <http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=47f2139392&e=790f62627f>*
   .

   - Follow us *@theJVWR
   <http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=2cdc6a8e3e&e=790f62627f>*
   on Twitter

   - Subscribe to JVWR mailing list
   <http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=ef4570915e&e=790f62627f>
   <http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=409d9cf514&e=790f62627f>(top
   left at http://www.jvwreserach.org)

We are looking forward to your proposals for an* intriguing new issue*,

*Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan*
Editor-In-Chief

*#JVWR*
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=bbdda06b04&e=790f62627f>
- *The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research*
http://jvwresearch.org
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=addd8cc9ed&e=790f62627f>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=7329bdf121&e=790f62627f>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=1496153b36&e=790f62627f>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=416243bd91&e=790f62627f>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=97b517f715&e=790f62627f>
*Copyright © 2017 Journal of Virtual Worlds Research, All rights reserved.*

Add us to your address book
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/vcard?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=328ce3bba8>