[Air-L] [Mycolleagues] FYI: TUT Post Doc Call 2017

Simona Lohan elena-simona.lohan at tut.fi
Mon Jan 2 02:12:24 PST 2017

FYI:

5 post-doc positions open at Tampere University of Technology

  http://www.tut.fi/en/about-tut/careers-at-tut/open-positions/index.htm
The call closes on 22 January.

The criteria for a successful candidate:
- holds a doctoral degree (the dissertation must be submitted and proof must be available by 1 March 2017)
- has completed his/her doctoral degree no longer than 4 years prior to the deadline (degree certificate issued after 22 Jan 2013, except for applicants with children, when 1 year per child will be added)
- has significant international research experience during recent years

The position is filled from the beginning of March 2017 or as soon as possible. The duration of the contract will be two years.

For more information, please contactlaura.himanen at tut.fi, 040 198 1834