[Air-L] Syllabi mentioning Ranking Digital Rights

Nathalie Marechal marechal at usc.edu
Thu Jan 12 15:28:22 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I know from informal conversation with several people on this list that
some of you are using the work of Ranking Digital Rights, notably the
Corporate Accountability Index, in your syllabi. It would be very useful
for our grant reporting to be able to point to some of these syllabi.

If you do use RDR in your classes, I would be most grateful if you could
share your syllabi with me.

With thanks,

Nathalie

--
Nathalie Maréchal
Doctoral Candidate, USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism