[Air-L] Elsevier and peer review

David Nemer dnemer at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 17 11:44:30 PST 2017

Thanks Kalpana!

I tried to go to Beall's list and to my surprise, it is no longer available
for consultation. I even found a recent blog post questioning its
disappearance.
https://debunkingdenialism.com/2017/01/16/what-happened-to-jeffrey-bealls-list-of-allegedly-predatory-publishers/

It is all very odd. Does anyone have any leads on this?

best,

--
*David Nemer, PhD*
Assistant Professor

Check out "Favela Digital: The other side of technology" -
http://favela-digital.com