[Air-L] Academic articles on social media hostility/abuse/harassment

K Eckert stine.eckert at wayne.edu
Wed Jan 4 08:15:41 PST 2017

Hi Galen

I have a study on online abuse of women bloggers in the US, UK, Germany and Switzerland in press. I can also recommend work by Sanet Banet-Weiser and Emma Jane.

My best,

Stine

Stine Eckert, Ph.D.

Vice-Chair Feminist Scholarship Division, ICA

Assistant Professor

Department of Communication

571 Manoogian Hall

Wayne State University