[Air-L] Tenure track jobs in an information school

Zeynep Tufekci socnetres at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:11:05 PST 2017

Hello everyone,

My school is hiring two tenure track faculty. We've started reviewing them
but are still accepting applications. We are an information school but have
people from a variety of background with focus on socio-technical systems,
our faculty ranging from Computer Science people to humanities. Ethics,
policies and the interaction between technical design and equity,
accountability and access are big themes in the school.

https://sils.unc.edu/news/2016/faculty-search

Please share as appropriate and feel free to ask me questions off the list.

-z

----
Zeynep Tufekci, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, University of North Carolina
Faculty Associate Harvard Berkman Center for Internet and Society

Newsletter: http://tinyletter.com/zeynepnotes
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/@zeynep
Website: http://www.technosociology.org