[Air-L] Panelists for panel "Social Media and Elections" for the NECS conference in Paris

Ye Tian tiany.03 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:17:13 PST 2017

Dear Rainer,
Your proposed workshop sounds very interesting. I am a linguist working
partly on social media data. I have done a little research on nonverbal
elements of Trump and Clinton, and of the general public before the US
elections. Can i ask about the format of the paper? How long will it be?
Also, what fields of research do you want to see in this workshop?
Many thanks in advance!
Ye