[Air-L] Social Media and Self Branding

Julian Hopkins julian.hopkins at monash.edu
Wed Jan 11 04:59:37 PST 2017

Hi Julie,

I would echo the recommendations already made, and you may also find a
recent chapter I wrote about the development of the Lifestyle Blog Genre
useful.

It looks at the early stages of the monetisation of personal blogging in
Malaysia, arguably a precursor to the now more common social media
microcelebrities.

https://www.academia.edu/30873824/The_Lifestyle_Blog_Genre

All the best,
Julian