[Air-L] Panelists for panel "Social Media and Elections" for the NECS conference in Paris

Rainer Hillrichs hillrichs at uni-mannheim.de
Wed Jan 11 11:28:21 PST 2017

Dear all,

each paper would have 20 minutes of presentation time and 10 minutes of
discussion. There are no limitations in terms of methods or topic - unless
those specified by the preliminary panel title. Once we are complete, I
will adjust the panle title and write a proper panel description for the
submission of course.

Best,
Rainer