[Air-L] Facebook Post Content Analysis

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:58:22 PST 2017

Annette Markham and Nancy Baym's book is a good place to start for digital
qualitative methods:

Markham, A. & Baym, N. (2009). Internet Inquiry: Conversations about
method. Thousand Oaks, CA : Sage.

---

Alex Leavitt, Ph.D.
Quantitative UX Researcher, Facebook Research
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt <http://twitter.com/alexleavitt>