[Air-L] Elsevier and peer review

Sharon Greenfield sharon.greenfield at rmit.edu.au
Sun Jan 22 22:04:31 PST 2017

Thank you Jeanine and Joy for those links, and all who previously responded
to this thread.
It was very helpful to hear the responses to the 'article' example, as well
to have a continued conversation around Open Access.

Diana, I am not working on this particular issue per se but generally as an
academic was concerned to stumble upon it.
I certainly suggest followup by those focused on this kind of ethics. ;)

-Sharon

--------------------------
*Sharon Greenfield*
PhD Researcher
Digital Ethnography Research Centre (DERC)
School of Media and Communication
RMIT University, Australia

E: sharon.greenfield at rmit.edu.au
E: sharon.greenfield at gmail.com
M: 0404 904 149
T: @SharonG <https://twitter.com/sharong>

*I and RMIT acknowledge the Wurundjeri people as the traditional
owners of **the
land *
*on which the University stands and respectfully recognise Elders past and
present.*