[Air-L] Best lit for documenting/explaining lower online participation by disadvantaged groups

Thomas Ball xtc283 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 05:57:37 PST 2017

Earlier on Air-L, Marwick's *Status Update: Celebrity, Publicity and
Branding in the Social Media Age *was suggested. Having now reviewed it, I
would highly recommend this book as a highly useful ethnographic
investigation into the fraught dynamics of social media.

https://www.amazon.com/Status-Update-Celebrity-Publicity-Branding/dp/030020938X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485266012&sr=8-1&keywords=status+update

Thomas Ball