[Air-L] looking for current research on teenagers' communication practices

Ansgar Koene Ansgar.Koene at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 01:00:11 PST 2017

Dear Karin,

   Tuesday 31st January will be the officially launch a report "The Internet on our own terms: how children and young people deliberate about their digital rights" on a series of Youth Juries (a kind of discussion workshops) we were involved with, which might be of interest to you. The report is available online at:

http://casma.wp.horizon.ac.uk/casma-projects/irights-youth-juries/the-internet-on-our-own-terms/

Cheers,

Ansgar

Dr. Ansgar Koene
Senior Research Fellow: Horizon Policy Impact, CaSMa & UnBias
Horizon Digital Economy Research Institute
University of Nottingham
http://casma.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://unbias.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://www.horizon.ac.uk/