[Air-L] looking for current research on teenagers' communication practices

Sharon Haleva Amir sharon at trebcon.com
Sat Jan 28 06:53:28 PST 2017

Hi Karin,

First of all, danah boyd's great book (2014) on teenagers' communication practices - "It's Complicated" - see full text here - http://www.danah.org/books/ItsComplicated.pdf

As well as Sonia Livingstone's work on teens communication and technology - see this post for example - http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/parenting4digitalfuture/2015/11/13/tweens-teens-tech-and-some-good-news-from-common-sense-media-study/

Good Luck, Sharon

Best Wishes,
Sharon Haleva Amir, PhD
HCLT Fellow
School of Communication, Bar Ilan University
https://biu.academia.edu/SharonHalevaAmir
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sharon_Haleva-Amir
http://weblaw.haifa.ac.il/he/Research/ResearchCenters/techlaw/Pages/staff.aspx
SSRN Author Page: http://ssrn.com/author=1227022