[Air-L] looking for current research on teenagers' communication practices

Paula Todd paulatoddmedia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:14:15 PST 2017

Hi Karin,

In addition to Sharon's excellent suggestions, my book 'Extreme Mean: Ending Cyberabuse at School, Work and Home)(Random House, 2014, paperback) analyses online communication (youth and adult) within an abuse framework
and reaches, in some cases, darker conclusions than boyd's. I have also reproduced previously unpublished online messaging, such as the Facebook attacks in the Amanda Todd (no relation) suicide case to help explore the machinations and mechanism of online communication.

In-box me for more info or discussion - paulatoddmedia at gmail.com.

Paula Todd