[Air-L] Datasets for stance detection

Ophélie Fraisier ophelie.fraisier at irit.fr
Wed Jul 12 06:05:33 PDT 2017

Hello,

I’m currently working on stance detection on social media, and I’m looking for datasets to evaluate my model.
I have several datasets of tweets concerning political events, but I would like to also consider other platforms.
Ideally, I would need datasets with textual content, users profiles, their ground truth stances and a non negligible amount of interactions (of any form) between the users, but I would take any recommandation :)

Thanks for your suggestions.

———
Ophélie Fraisier
PhD Student in opinion mining on social media
CEA Tech Toulouse - IRIT, IRIS team