[Air-L] Academic positions in Communication at Deakin University

Matthew Allen netcrit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 21:25:08 PDT 2017

Please circulate to you wider networks

Thanks!

==================

The School of Communication and Creative Arts seeks an excellent mid-career
academic with strong research performance and the proven ability to lead
and grow our flagship Master of Communication program. The appointment is
continuing (ie tenured), at Senior Lecturer rank. Includes strong research
opportunities in our global digital publics initiative and leadership
expectations.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/33933425

There will also soon be 2 x lectureships, for early-career academics.

Please email me at hos-cca at deakin.edu.au for questions that the position
description does not answer

Thanks
Matt

--
Professor Matthew Allen
Professor of Internet Studies @ Deakin University,

This is my independent email account and may or may not be answered
swiftly. In my role as  Head of School, Communication and Creative Arts,
Deakin University, matthew.allen at deakin.edu.au is the best personal /
research email; hos-cca at deakin.edu.au is my official Head of School email.