[Air-L] Do you have Twitter assignments?

Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 11:02:21 PDT 2017

Hi Franklin, Aram, and all,

For several years, I worked with colleagues to develop what became an
accidental MOOC. We had pre-service and practicing educators work with
students in K-12 to create content and share it on Twitter through the
#WalkMyWorld hashtag.

The work spurred many discussions about privacy, security, and digital
identity.

The project website <http://walkmy.world/> has the learning events for the
three years of the project. We may run the MOOC again soon in the future.
Please feel free to use/remix any/all of the learning events if they're of
value.
- Ian