[Air-L] CFP - 5th International Conference on Writing Analytics

Joe Moxley moxley at usf.edu
Mon Jul 17 10:52:03 PDT 2017

Apologies for cross posting.
The Journal of Writing Analytics and the University of South Florida are pleased to announce The 5th International Conference on Writing Analytics.
Keynote speakers include Jill Burstein (ETS), Danielle McNamara (ASU), Erica Snow (Imbellus).
We invite proposal submissions of no more than 500 words that address the impacts of data mining, corpus linguistics, and learning analytics on the
teaching of writing. Accepted authors may be invited to submit full papers for consideration in The Journal of Writing Analytics.
The proposal deadline is October 1st. You may submit a proposal here: https://easychair.org/cfp/WA2018 (
http://writingcommons.org/index.php?subid=8332&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=103&mailid=99&acm=36151_99 )
Note: We encourage early registration because participation will be limited by the conference venue.
Faculty Early Bird - $300
https://secure.touchnet.com/C20235_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=6184&SINGLESTORE=true (
http://writingcommons.org/index.php?subid=36151&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=106&mailid=99 )
Grad Student Early Bird - $125