[Air-L] REGISTER NOW! IGF-USA 2017 in Washington DC July 24. #igfusa2017 w/ @vgcerf @dfarber @craignewmark @MOhlhausenFTC

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Jul 17 11:40:09 PDT 2017

It's that time of year again! When all roads lead to DC for the IGF-USA..
Heading down from NYC will not only be our livestream team, but also
ISOC-NY Executive Director Shuli Hallak to moderate the privacy panel.
We've also arranged for Maya Wiley, former Counsel to Mayor diBlasio, to
talk about digital inclusion. Admission is free, the event is on a Monday,
so you might want to consider making a weekend of it.
​​

[image: igf-usa] <https://www.igf-usa.org/igf-usa-2017/>The *2017 Internet
Governance Forum USA <https://www.igf-usa.org/igf-usa-2017/>* (IGF-USA
2017) will be held at the *Center for Strategic and International Studies
(CSIS), Washington DC* on *July 24 2017*. The IGF-USA is a multistakeholder
effort to illuminate issues and cultivate constructive discussions about
the future of the Internet. Keynote speakers include *Vint Cerf*, *Craig
Newmark*, *Maureen Ohlhausen* and *Dr. David Farber*. Panels will address:
Promoting a More Inclusive Internet; Healing Internet Fragmentation;
Smarter Network Opportunities & Digital Game Changers; Nationalism,
Disinformation and Free Expression in the Age of the Internet; Taking A
Holistic Approach to the Internet of Things; National Network Regulation
vs. the Global Cloud; Privacy and Regulation: Bottom-up vs. Top-Down; Where
are all of those Digital Dividends We Expected. The event will be
livestreamed and captioned.

*What: 2017 Internet Governance Forum USA
<https://www.igf-usa.org/igf-usa-2017/>Where: Center for Strategic and
International Studies (CSIS), Washington DCWhen:*
*​​*

*July 24 2017 09:00-17:00 EDT | 13:00-21:00
UTCAgenda: https://www.igf-usa.org/igf-usa-2017-program/
<https://www.igf-usa.org/igf-usa-2017-program/>Register:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-internet-governance-forum-usa-igf-usa-tickets-35934610387
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-internet-governance-forum-usa-igf-usa-tickets-35934610387>