[Air-L] Instagram hashtag in date range?

Jonathon Hutchinson jonathon.hutchinson at sydney.edu.au
Wed Jul 26 21:26:21 PDT 2017

Hi AoIR list,

Apologies if this has been answered previously, but I can’t seem to find the answer elsewhere.

I have an honours student who is undertaking research on #mbfwa on Instagram.

She is looking at the hashtag within the date range of April 6 - April 10 2017. She is manually accessing the content, which means she has to scroll back through a large amount of entries to access the required content.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any methods or techniques (post API changes) that can enable us to search an Instagram hashtag via a date range?

Thanks in advance

Jonathon.
DR JONATHON HUTCHINSON | Lecturer in Online and Social Media
Department of Media and Communications | Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room N233, John Woolley Building A20 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 2821  | F +61 2 9351 2434
E jonathon.hutchinson at sydney.edu.au<mailto:grant.bollmer at sydney.edu.au>  | W jonathonhutchinson.com<http://sydney.edu.au/arts/digital_cultures/>