[Air-L] Online survey on Internet attitudes - netCommons project

Melanie Dulong de Rosnay melanie.dulong at cnrs.fr
Wed Jul 5 05:17:18 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Please find below an invitation from our colleagues of the European
project netCommons (http://netcommons.eu/) on networks infrastructure as
a commons to participate to a survey to explore the potential of
alternatives to ISP such as community networks.

The survey link is: https://d52netcommons.limequery.com/357528?lang=en

Thanks for your time (20 minutes) and your interest,
Melanie

Dear Sir/Madam

We are a team of researchers based at the University of Westminster in
London and working for the netCommons Project (EU Horizon 2020 project
netCommons: Network Infrastructure as Commons, http://netcommons.eu).

As part of the project, we are conducting an online survey to examine
users’ concerns about Internet use and at the same time explore the
potential of alternative Internet provision. Such concerns will provide
useful input to policy makers and regulators who hold significant
responsibilities over the telecommunications and Internet landscape, and
consequently need to take informed steps towards the evolution of this
landscape.

We are looking in particular for respondents (Internet users) who are
academic/research staff, students, IT product/services professionals or
administrative/clerical staff at Universities or research institutes.

We would be grateful if you could take some time (about 20 minutes) to
complete the survey.

The survey link is: https://d52netcommons.limequery.com/357528?lang=en

The survey will be available online until 30 July 2017.

Many thanks for your collaboration.

Kind regards

Prof Christian Fuchs
Dr Maria Michalis, Reader
Dr Dimitris Boucas, Research Fellow
University of Westminster, UK

--
Melanie Dulong de Rosnay
Associate Research Professor (Permanent researcher)