[Air-L] Position opening, Deakin University, Australia, Senior Lecturer in Communication

Matthew Allen netcrit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:23:27 PDT 2017

Please circulate to you wider networks

Thanks!

==================

The School of Communication and Creative Arts seeks an excellent mid-career
academic with strong research performance and the proven ability to lead
and grow our flagship Master of Communication program. The appointment is
continuing (ie tenured), at Senior Lecturer rank. Includes strong research
opportunities in our global digital publics initiative and leadership
expectations.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/33933425

There will also soon be 2 x lectureships, for early-career academics.

Please email me at hos-cca at deakin.edu.au for questions that the position
description does not answer

Thanks
Matt