[Air-L] Question about communication history

Jason Farman jasonfarman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:07:30 PDT 2017

Hi Alex,
I've written a bit about this here, which is a brief excerpt from my
forthcoming book on the history of message exchange and time. This excerpt
focuses mostly on communication between soldiers and their families, but
touches on your broader question:

<goog_1537437003>
http://www.waitingforword.com/a-delayed-crossing/

I've found David Henkin's book, *The Postal Age <http://a.co/5O82qRW>*, to
be an amazing book on this topic.
Best,
Jason

--
Jason Farman, Ph.D.
Director, Design Cultures & Creativity Program