[Air-L] Seeking literature to inform workplace policy around OH &S implications of social media moderation

Kath Albury k.albury at unsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 13 17:14:22 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm trying to find literature to support a friend who is responsible for running (and moderating) his employer's Twitter account. He is required to 'log' all material from accounts that @ his employer - and is consequently becoming increasingly distressed by the volume of graphic images he encounters. I know there is some good literature on digital labour & content moderation - but I'm having a hard time finding work that links also explores the implication for workplace policies. Any tips would be most welcome.

Cheers, Kath

Kath Albury, PhD
Associate Professor
School of Arts and Media