[Air-L] Must-read lit on website data management policies

Luis Hestres Luis.Hestres at utsa.edu
Fri Jun 2 12:24:52 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I am conducting some research on what kind of information political advocacy groups provide their users about the data they collect through various channels: websites, social media, etc. Can you recommend some must-read literature on the subject? This would include literature on data privacy policies and related matters. I know that sounds broad but I just want to make sure my lit review is solid. Thanks!

Luis

- - - - -
Dr. Luis E. Hestres
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-0732
http://www.luishestres.com<http://www.luishestres.com/>

Want to support our tax deductible nonprofit work by contributing to the UTSA department of communication?
Please visit: https://giving.utsa.edu/FriendsofCommunication
Thanks for your support!